HOW TO USE THE CORK GENIUS WINE OPENER
• Place the wine bottle on a flat, firm surface such as a countertop or table.
• Remove Foil with Cork Genius Foil Cutter.
• Push Cork Genius Needle through the cork until the opener is firmly seated on top of the cork.
• While holding the body of the bottle gently pump until the cork pops out.
DO NOT OPEN CHAMPAGNE or non-round bottles, or non-750mL sizes, with any air pressure wine opener product. This is potentially dangerous.
Bottle Size: 750mL
Bottle Shape: Round
Corks up to 55mm
Air Pump wine openers "pop" most bottles in 3-5 pumps. However, we find some bottles, need a little more air pressure to get the cork out. Especially for older and synthetic corks. If the cork has moved, but didn't pop out, give it a few more pumps and repeat. If the cork has not moved at all…
The most common cause of this problem is the needle not penetrating the cork completely. This is generally caused by two conditions.
• The cork is unusually long.
• If the needle is unable to penetrate the cork, Cork Genius will not work.
• Consult our Wine Opener Guide to learn how to use a wine key to remove corks in situations like this.
• The needle has not been inserted correctly.
• The needle was not inserted all the way through the cork.
• The needle was inserted at an angle instead of straight through the cork.
DON'T HOLD THE NECK OF BOTTLE OR PLASTIC NEEDLE GUARD WHILE PUMPING! HOLD BY BODY OF THE BOTTLE.
Holding the plastic needle guard will prevent the cork from popping out.