WARNING! Bottles can break if over-pumped.If you don’t follow the instructions exactly, broken glass may cause bodily injury.
HOW TO USE:
- Place wine bottle on a dry, flat, hard surface.
- Remove foil using Cork Genius’ Foil Cutter.
- Insert the needle through the cork until the wine opener sits firmly on the cork.
- Pump slowly, once, twice, three times, then wait!
- The cork pops out!!
- Regular 750ml wine bottles and corks less than 55mm long.
- Don’t over pump bottles or pump more than three times.
- Don’t grip the bottleneck when pumping.
- Not safe to use with non-standard, oblong, flawed, or damaged bottles.
- Keep away from children.